The Drives & Motion division of Yaskawa America, Inc. is excited to release the new GA800 Variable Speed Drive for sale and shipment immediately.
The Yaskawa GA800 drive provides the ultimate combination of power, ease of use, flexibility, and performance. Designed to control traditional and emerging motor technologies through 600 HP, the GA800 handles applications ranging from simple fans and pumps to high performance test dynamometers requiring precise regulation. In addition to its robust and powerful design, the GA800 provides highly flexible network communications, embedded functional safety, and easy-to-use tools featuring mobile device connectivity.
As Yaskawa’s new industrial general purpose AC drive product, the GA800 will address every application handled by its predecessor, the A1000 drive, and more.
Key features of the GA800 include the following:
- High-resolution multi-language display with Setup Wizards and Data-Logging
- Bluetooth and DriveWizard Mobile for convenient and easy interaction
- Programming without main power through an embedded USB port
- Advanced Open Loop Vector produces impressive torque and near tripless operation
- Integrated brake transistor (up to 125 HP) for cost-effective heavy braking
- Embedded Safe Torque Off minimizes downtime for applications requiring occasional intervention (SIL CL3, PLe, Category 3)
- Standard conformal coating helps resist contamination.
The G800 drive is available in 240 VAC Three Phase (1 to 150 HP) and 480 VAC Three Phase (1 to 600 HP) models. The GA800 is designed for use around the world, and carries agency certifications for all major geographical regions.
About Yaskawa America, Inc.
Yaskawa America’s Drives & Motion Division manufactures industrial automation equipment, including low and medium voltage variable speed drives, servo motors and amplifiers, machine controllers, spindle drives and motors, and low voltage industrial switch products. The company’s Motoman Robotics Division makes industrial robots that can weld, assemble, cut and handle goods for manufacturers.
Yaskawa products are used in a wide variety of industries, including automotive, building automation, machine tool, material handling, metal forming, packaging, pumping, water/wastewater treatment, plastics, rubber, solar, irrigation, and textile. Yaskawa America, Inc. employs more than 1,000 people in its headquarters in Waukegan, IL, its manufacturing facilities in Buffalo Grove, IL and Oak Creek, WI, and in offices across the United States. For more information about GA800 and other Yaskawa products visit our website at www.yaskawa.com.
Phone: (+84) 916 02 1331